- ABOUT MEROLA
- SUPPORT MEROLA
- MEROLA ARTISTS
- MEROLA EVENTS
- DONORS & PARTNERS
- MEROLA IN THE NEWS
NEW! Merola Opera Program National Membership
National Memberships start at $100 and are designed for patrons living outside a 200-mile radius of San Francisco as a way to stay involved with and support the program from around the country.
- Special member events in select geographical areas
- Four complimentary seats at Merola’s annual Bring a Friend Master Class
- Two complimentary seats at one additional Merola Master Class
- Two complimentary seats at the Merola Auditions for the General Director
- Advance notice and registration for all Merola events and opera productions
- Subscription to Merola’s newsletter and e-news bulletins
PLUS, National Members who join in for the 2013 season will receive a CD set of the 2012 Merola Grand Finale!**
- Benefits are subject to change at anytime.
- All Merola events require pre-registration and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to the popularity of some events, Merola apologizes in advance if we are unable to fulfill your request.
- Complete instructions for reserving and/or ordering seats or event passes will be included in the 2013 Merola Benefits booklet to be mailed to all members in late April 2013.
- Production tickets go on sale in April 2013.
** Available in late 2012 and while supplies last.
Note: To view these documents, you'll need Adobe Acrobat, which you can download here.